Sunday 8 November 2009

self destruct engaged

In 1 race today, I lost almost a whole £10 stake. Sounds almost impossible to do unless you are really really bad at trading. I laid a horse, it started to come in, I laid it some more, it came in more, laid it again, came in more, finally gave up and closed for a near £5 loss. Then I laid another horse, it started to come in, laid it some more, it came in more, laid it again, came in more, laid it again, came in more, closed for a near £5 loss. I guess I still cant recognise the markets that are likely to come back, and the ones that probably arent. I stopped trading after that, as I felt pretty low, and would probably be likely to carry on trading badly to try and gain back some losses.

In the last 3 days I have gone from having a good start to the month, to wiping out all my profits and now looking at a long climb back to being even for the month, if I can even achieve that.
I feel really disheartened and low. How is it possible to not let this affect me, as I need to do to be able to trade properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment